Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 18, 2010 - Ear reversed


Ear reversed

Ear is the dipthong “ea”

Anglo-Saxon Rune Poem (from ragweedforge.com)

The grave is horrible to every knight,
when the corpse quickly begins to cooland is laid in the bosom of the dark earth.Prosperity declines, happiness passes awayand covenants are broken
While the rune for the week is Ear, the rune for today is Ear reversed. The entropy and decay of Ear takes time, and it’s influence isn’t necessarily always felt strongly or clearly. So, the seeming disintegration that has just begun, is not yet evident for me, although I imagine it will come around. Although my personal experience of Mercury retrograde is different then most others, as my birth occurred during just such an event. Being a Gemini, a sign ruled by Mercury, I feel it’s changes mostly strongly, but generally for me, I tend to live in a Mercury Retrograde world all the time. Often, when this celestial event occurs, it’s like everyone steps into my day to day life. For that reason, I often manage it quite well. Not always, and not totally hundred percent, but often much better then many other people I know and have witnessed. So, for now, things have not yet started to fall apart for me yet. The center is holding, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment