Sunday, February 14, 2010

February 14, 2010


Ac Reversed

Ac is the long a sound like far

Anglo-Saxon Rune Poem (from ragweedforge.com)

The oak fattens the flesh of pigs for the children of men.
Often it traverses the gannet's bath,and the ocean proves whether the oak keeps faithin honourable fashion.


Today the rune of Ac reversed is governing the day. Instability, lack of endurance and fortitude is the meaning of Ac reversed for todays reading. How literal minded, considering I am operating on 5 hours of sleep, and my joyous expression of Saturday night has left my legs feeling tired and exhausted from over-exertion, which I haven’t had appropriate rest to recover from. Of course I confirm my own fortune but not resting and relaxing, but still going forward with all the vigor I can muster for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment