Saturday, November 13, 2010

November 13, 2010 - Tiewaz reversed


Tiewaz reversed

Tiewaz is the letter T

Anglo-Saxon rune poem (from ragweedforge.com)

Tiewaz is a guiding star; well does it keep faith with princes;
it is ever on its course over the mists of night and never fails

The inspiration that I received about Tiewaz reversed today, came about from a short phrase from the Orphic Hymns, found in the Hymn to Kronos (aka Saturn). The phrase is “Of subtle mind”. What Tiewaz reversed is telling me is that the wisdom, judgement and discernment that I have for myself, should be (or will be) kept to myself. Instead of spilling forth my own secrets, either in personal counsel or opinion or insight, it is something that I should keep to myself. The thoughts and purpose of my intentions are kept subtle (much like a subtle bodies, the parts of your being that are not materially visible, but only perceived spiritual vision.) and not made known to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment