Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11, 2010 - Isa


Isa

Isa is the vowel “I”

Anglo-Saxon Rune Poem (From ragweedforge.com)

Ice is very cold and immeasurably slippery;
it glistens as clear as glass and most like to gems;it is a floor wrought by the frost, fair to look upon

If you are wondering, “hey, you missed some days” well I have an excellent excuse. Micro-tears to the tendon connecting my elbow and forearm together prevented me from typing. I needed to give my hands rest, and still need to, but they are much better today. Considering that it happened on Tuesday with Hagalaz, well, I guess I shouldn’t be too surprised (and honestly I wasn’t), but maybe healing from this will prove more enduring and longer lasting.

In my constant search for all things runic, I did come up health correspondences for the runes. They are interesting, especially as Isa correspond to all the joins, as they can freeze up and be unbendable, or move smoothly, like gliding across slippery ice. Hopefully, it’s a sign that my elbow will soon be moving smoothly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment