Thursday, March 11, 2010

March 11, 2010 - Ac


Ac

Ac is the vowel sound “a” (ah)

Anglo-Saxon Rune Poem (from ragweedforge.com)

The oak fattens the flesh of pigs for the children of men.
Often it traverses the gannet's bath,and the ocean proves whether the oak keeps faithin honourable fashion

Today’s rune is Ac, the Oak tree. This seems like a fairly popular rune, both upright and reversed appears to show up fairly regularly. I would have to say it has something to do with perhaps a general permeating force that is present during this season (as to me we are still in winter time until the spring equinox) and often winter is seen as the hard cold season, connected to slow, but enduring strength, like the element of earth.

Today Ac feels like a very positive sign. Thursday is the day I engage in magic for wealth, finances and other money related issues. Mostly I work for myself, but occasionally for “clients.” To have the enduring and sustaining power of Ac to be supporting my work is a good sign, especially that today most of the magic was for long term financial work and stability. Definitely a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment